TrafficSwarm.com takes your privacy seriously,
commitment to online privacy.
Please read the following to learn more about our information gathering
and dissemination practices, and our use of personally identifiable
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our web server,
and for the general administration of our website. Your IP address,
should you decide to create a TrafficSwarm account, is also used to
prevent you from registering twice due to temporary technical problems.
Upon your first visit to this web site, a "cookie" is sent
to your computer. A cookie is a tiny file that identifies you as a
unique user. It stores personal preferences and user data, however,
in no way does this tell us who you are. TrafficSwarm.com has two primary
uses for its cookies.
be presented to you as you navigate our website. This is done so that
you are not presented with the same special offers and/or promotions
over and over, or after you have indicated you are not interested in
While both of these activities depend on the use of a "cookie," visitors
to this site always have the option of disabling cookies in their web
browser. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can
reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie
is being sent.
This web site collects online contact information in various ways,
including inquiry forms, registration forms, surveys, and contests.
The information collected may be used to send the user information
about our company, or to get in touch with the user when necessary.
Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the opt-out/modify
Will TrafficSwarm.com disclose the information it collects to others?
TrafficSwarm.com does not rent, sell or share any of the information collected by this site with unrelated 3rd-parties, except to provide the products or services you've purchased or requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We may share your user information with carefully selected and well-respected service providers or other companies that provide marketing services on our behalf or to other providers with whom we have joint marketing agreements;
- We are required by law to provide the IRS with Tax ID numbers and/or other personally identifiable information about Affiliates who promote TrafficSwarm.com and earn over $600 in commissions in a calender year;
- We may share your user information with carefully selected and well-respected service providers or other companies that provide marketing services on our behalf or to other providers with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
None of the information that is collected by this web site is rented,
sold, or shared with any 3rd parties in any way, for any purpose.
This web site has security measures in place to protect against loss,
misuse and/or alteration of the information that you provide. Furthermore,
we have taken every precaution technically possible to prevent any
unauthorized access to the contents of this web server.
TrafficSwarm.com provides every user with the opportunity to easily
opt-out of receiving future communications from us, change and modify
information previously provided, or remove their information from our
databases altogether. You may do so in the following ways:
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Postal Mail: 1675 Larimer Street, Suite 640, Denver, CO 80202 USA
3. FAX: (734) 661-0173
If you simply want to cancel your TrafficSwarm.com account, you may
also do so at the following URL: http://www.trafficswarm.com/cancelacct.pl
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices
of this web site, or your dealings with this web site, please contact
us via one of the methods above. All disputes will be handled promptly